Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Owl love.







All of the above came from none other than Target (oh yeah, have that turtle/owl frame too). For those of you that know me, you know my love for owls.... so when I went to Target a couple weeks ago, I couldn't pass up all of the adorable Valentine's Day accessories they had! I might have gone a little overboard, but what can I say...Adriana loves owls too! She saw the owl pillow and said she "wanted to kiss it" - haha. We had so much fun decorating the windows/french doors with the "stickers" (window clings) about a week ago - we couldn't wait any longer! I'm saving everything else for her to open on Valentine's Day though....but I have to admit, the mug is for me. 


I'm loving Valentine's Day this year....even more so than I normally do. Maybe because it means it's getting closer to spring and warmer weather (I thought I wanted cold this winter, but I'm now over it)...or maybe it's because of the cute owl things from Target....but I think it's mostly because I'm loving life right now - having a 2 year old makes holidays (even small ones) so much fun and I have so much love for her (and her daddy - can't leave him out!). 

No comments: