Sunday, November 1, 2009

Family pictures!

I've been wanting to have family pictures taken since Adriana was a baby....and (almost) 3 years later, we've finally done it! I'm SO happy with how they turned out...no guarantees when you're working with 2 kids - and Sam seems to always close his eyes for pictures. I love all of them though and now the hard part is choosing some favorites to print out! You can go here to see the proofs. I'm also taking the girls to the studio to have Ms. Judy take more pictures on Wednesday... hopefully they'll cooperate again and we can get some cute shots! I'll be back later with halloween pictures.... I had the cutest little butterfly! :)

2 comments:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

They came out cute! My fav's are the one with you and the girls (where you giving Adri a kiss) and then the family one with Adri on your back...too cute! I desperately need some family pics done

Frugal Coupon Mom - frugalcouponmom@gmail.com said...

adorable girl