Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Who gets colds in the summer?




Well, of course, after I got a cold, Adriana caught it a couple days later. We're finally both better though! While Adri was sick, one day she just decided to start rolling everywhere....she had rolled over like around 4 months I think? but she had only done it very occasionally. I wasn't worried, since I knew she could do it. She just didn't want to. She must have realized how much more fun it is though, to be able to roll around and get to her toys. So now we have to watch her more carefully and some mornings I'll go in her room and she'll be sleeping on her tummy :) I still can't believe that she's half-way to being one year old! This is crazy.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow - We get to finally have lunch with Kailee and Avery! It's been so long since we were both sick, and I didn't want Avery to get our cold! But this will provide a much needed break from work and classes....Well, here are some videos (please ignore the talking, and I'm sorry they're kind of long - I wanted to get her rolling over and laughing...)


No comments: