Yesterday Adriana got in the pool for the first time.... My dad had been covering the pool for the past 2 nights so that the water would warm up. It finally got up to 82* which is still a little cool, but swimmable... So after her nap, Sam and I took her into the pool in her new float. She wasn't totally awake, so she wasn't too sure about it. She never fussed, she just kept making funny faces and wasn't all excited like usual (which could have been because she still wasn't quite awake yet). Anyways, we got some pictures since she looked so funny...and I took a video in the morning - she's been making this funny squealing sound a lot lately...Well, I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day and enjoyed the break from work/school, like I did!!
I am very blessed with my husband and our two sweet girls, Adriana and Soraya. I enjoy cooking, sewing, decorating... when I'm not busy with nursing school. I will be attempting to keep everyone up to date on what's happening in our lives.
1 comment:
i love her memorial day dress, its so cute! and the pool looks like fun, we'll have to come over and swim some time, Avery would love it!
Post a Comment