Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I just remembered...



Well, I guess I forgot that I had this blog! I just started thinking about it and looked....and realized I haven't posted anything since May! I don't think anyone reads this, but I still thought I would update, since starting next week, life will be a little busier - hard to imagine! I still can't believe it's almost September, which means Adri will be 10 months old. I'm already in denial that she is going to be a year old in November. The past year has gone by waaaaaaay too fast. In other news, I'm finally engaged! So I've been busy wedding planning...no, wait. I haven't planned anything. So what have I been busy doing? I have no idea...but it seems like I'm always doing something - probably chasing after Adri since she crawls everywhere now - and she's very fast! She's started standing good without holding onto anything...so I have a feeling she'll be walking soon....and then running right after that. But back to the wedding planning... It will hopefully be at Wildwood Church (no, Kailee...I still haven't called yet! but I really am going to by...let's say next Wednesday...and either July 25th weekend or August 1st weekend(hopefully we'll be able to book everything and have enough time to plan). I really need to get on top of planning! I'm starting classes Monday...not looking forward to this semester. I'll be in classes Mon, Wed, Fri from 9-12, taking American History, Chemistry and Statistics. At least I won't be working... Well, I'll try not to wait so long next time to blog... Now, I'm off to bed :)

No comments: