It's been an eventful week as far as the wedding planning goes... I think I've finally found a dress! Picking out a wedding dress is supposed to be fun... but it's anything but that in Tallahassee. I had found a dress that was "nice" and would have worked, but it wasn't like I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on. Well, yesterday I went up to Thomasville, GA to show the caterers where the reception is going to be and after meeting with them, I went to The New Image (thanks Kailee!) and saw what a real bridal shop looks like! and I think I found "the one" (or two or three...) So I'll be going back up on Tuesday with Kailee so that she can help me choose!
I'm determined to get better at blogging - I enjoy reading everyone else's, but I just never think to post on here... probably because I figure no one reads it (which I'm sure is because I never write on here!) - maybe I should actually tell people that I have a blog ;) I used to blog all the time when I was younger... life's a little busier now that I'm chasing Adri around everywhere!
Speaking of Adriana... I can't believe she'll be a year old in a couple of weeks. We went to her best friend, Avery's 1st birthday party the other weekend and she had so much fun! I'm not ready for it to be Adri's turn though! I was looking at pictures the other day from when she was born and the first couple of months... it seems like yesterday! But she's already walking and running all over the house and it won't be long until she's talking, I'm sure...but still no teeth! :)
Does anyone know how to put up different backgrounds on here?? I looked for about 30 minutes before I started this post, trying to find a cute background, but all I got were some awful layouts... and I couldn't even get them to work on here. I feel computer illiterate right now. Well, I hear Adri waking up now, so I'm just going to put a couple new pictures up!
Playing in the laundry basket :)
Giving Daddy kisses!
She's walking now :)
Can you tell she just woke up? :)
She loves playing with the clean clothes
So sweet :)
Ok, I need to make a snapfish album or something, so that I can just send you there to look at pictures...that'll be for another day. I think Adri's finding food from lunch that she threw on the floor...gotta run!





No comments:
Post a Comment