I was up all night with Adriana again last night, so when my alarm went off at 6:30, I decided school just wasn't that important today. At first I just wanted to stay in bed all day, but then I remembered today's going to have a high of 72*! :) That alone makes me want to get out of the house... I don't really like the
cold, but I love the fall...when the leaves are changing and there's a nice breeze - it's cool enough to drive with the windows down, but not cold enough to have the heat on. I'll be going to publix today so that I can make some
pumpkin bread, one of my favorite things to eat in the fall :)
Another favorite for the fall...

Starbuck's
pumpkin spice latte, always with no whipped and nonfat, of course. I especially need this today, so that I can wake up!
Well, Adri's ready for a nap... I think I'll go get ready so we can go to Publix when she wakes up (and maybe Target too, for some Starbucks!). Here are a couple pictures from the pumpkin patch the other day. I'll put the rest up on snapfish (once I start an album!). :)

She loved the pumpkins!


Playing with the pinestraw

1 comment:
yay! I'm so glad you're blogging again! i check randomly to see if there's anything new, and tonight I got TWO new posts! :) love all the pics!
Post a Comment