Saturday, February 2, 2008

We finally booked our honeymoon! We're going to Seaside, a small community in Destin(where the Truman Show was filmed). I had a scare when I went to try to book it the other week... I just looked under the one named "honeymoon cottage" and forgot about the list of the "beachfront cottages" (which are the same thing) - well, the "honeymoon cottage" was booked for most of 2008! Thankfully, I started looking around and remembered about the others. So I booked it as fast as I could! Here are some pictures I found of a similar one (except ours will have a galley kitchen instead of a full kitchen)... they're from someone else's trip, but it was one of the first websites on my search and it had better pictures than the main website - haha. It looks so relaxing! (which I'll need after this semester).
Now if I could only book a cake baker, find my shoes&jewelry, decide on the bridesmaid's jewelry, figure out the linen situation, etc.... Hopefully I'll be ordering my invitations (in "meadow") soon though! I'll try to dedicate my next post to wedding everything.

Disclaimer: the links are difficult to see. they are under "Seaside" and "pictures" ("here are some pictures"). hope that helps :)

2 comments:

Kailee said...

the cottage looks SO nice! no wonder you wanted to go there so badly :) it looks relaxing! and good choice for the invitation, I think they'll turn out really nice!

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Ok I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I don't see the pics LOL! I'm sure it's beautiful though. How is everything going?