Saturday, March 1, 2008

5 months from now....

I'll be married! It sounds like a while, but I know the months are going to fly by! I thought it would take forever to get to this point even, so I can only imagine... School keeps me very busy - I spend most of my free time thinking about wedding plans and house plans...much more fun than learning about what the deltoid muscle does or where the olecranon process is on the ulna...

My new found obsession to provide distraction from school is flickr... I had visited the website before, but I have recently formed an addiction to searching for anything and everything from "house remodel" to "modern wedding cake" - speaking of which, I have yet to decide on! I do plan on contacting a potential cake baker this week though (thanks again Kai!), so I hope to have that finalized very soon! I do need opinion on one thing that I've been so unsure about... since the wedding's in July and it will be kind of casual, I was thinking of maybe going with a tan colored suit:

(seen on Classic Bride)
But then I started thinking they might be more appropriate for beach or outdoor weddings only, and not one in a church? Any thoughts on this? :)

I'm hoping to order the invitations in a couple weeks (after spring break)...then I need to decide on my music! For the ceremony my uncle will be playing the piano and I'm hoping my friend will play the violin...and 2 of my cousins are going to sing together...other than that, I know nothing! I have no idea what music to choose...so I think that may be the next big thing to work on.

I realized the other week when I picked up my wedding dress that I need to have my earrings (jewelry) and shoes and hair colored for my engagement/bridal session with my photographer - which I think we're going to schedule for the first Sunday in April (the 6th)... I feel like I have SO much to do and SO little time! I'm hoping to get a lot done over my spring break (week of March 10th)...we'll be going to Destin for 3 days, but I should have time to do some planning.

Well, I think this post is long enough for tonight.... Look for an update the beginning of this week - I'm hoping to have some good news! :)

No comments: