That is what Adriana's been saying for the past week, as she holds up one finger on each hand. She thinks since she is turning 2, then it's her "two birthday". I can't believe she is already 2! This is such a fun age though and I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun this year!
Last night after I put Adriana to bed I ran up to Publix and Target to get some last minute things (and some balloons!) and came home to decorate the house while she was sleeping. Her big present was a bike (pink) and then I wrapped several small presents (playdough, trucks, book, coloring book, music toy, baby bottles, etc...) and hid them around the house so she could find them when she woke up. She woke up and immediately saw the balloons and got so excited...she loved running around finding all of the presents (I think the baby bottles are her favorite - she's sitting on the couch right now with them, surrounded by her baby dolls watching Little Bear). After she opened all the smaller presents Sam brought the bike out... I'm so glad I got this one rather than the ones in the store - she loves riding around the house on it.
Well, the birthday celebrating has just begun! Tonight Gigi and Papa are coming over for dinner and presents and then I think Sunday we'll celebrate with her Mimi and Pops and Aunt Sonia. There will be more pictures to come, but for now you can see the ones from this morning on my flickr. I'm glad I found my camera cord after cleaning the house last night...
You may remember........

Adriana's first birthday!





1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment