Well, I was hoping to have some pictures to show what we've been doing, but unfortunately my camera cord is nowhere to be found! This may be due to the mess all over the counter top or could be because of the clothes and papers piled up in the bedroom...
I feel like I'm so behind on cleaning! I'm not concerned with having a perfect home, by any means, but after it starts to pile up it definitely drives me crazy! I started working a couple weeks ago, so that's kept me pretty busy... and I've been making shirts that are now for sale at Synergy Salon (where I work) if you're in Tallahassee (or I can ship... I take custom orders). I'm hoping to eventually get some up on etsy too, but for now my focus is on the salon since that opportunity was presented to me. I'll post pictures of my most recent ones once I find the camera cord! I've already sold 2, but thankfully I took pictures first (and I plan on making more of those styles since they were 2 of my favorites).
Tomorrow's going to be a fun day... but those details will have to wait until tomorrow! I'm off to clean and sew and hopefully find everything that is missing.
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
3 weeks ago





1 comment:
Geez sounds like your are busy, considering that I just woke up from a nap at 4:30 on a Thursday, and already decided I do not even have the energy to cook dinnner, you sound super energetic to me! Let me know if you can't find your camera cord, my husband goes through quite a few cameras and we have many a cord laying around. Good Luck with all your new adventures.
Lauren
Post a Comment