I love this smile! :)
We had some cooler weather so we took a walk to the park - Adriana would live at the park if she could. Soraya slept the whole time - the fresh air was good for all of us! I'm looking forward to more fall weather so we can spend more time outside and make more trips to the park.
Last Thursday night I started feeling sick....woke up at 5am feeling like I was going to die - I had a really high fever, was shaking uncontrollably and couldn't get out of bed. Sam helped with the girls and my mom came to the rescue around 7:30, when Sam had to go to work. Went to the OB that morning and they confirmed my self-diagnosis of mastitis (I had flu symptoms: achy, weak, nausea, fever, chills, etc... but I knew it wasn't the flu). I'm finally better, but now I think I have thrush.... can you guess how much I enjoy breastfeeding right now?
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and hopefully feeling 100% better! I'll try to update again soon....





2 comments:
Your girls are so precious! Love the pictures of the park - so cute. Glad you're feeling better!
Wow, I just read this! I hope you are feeling better--how awful. :(
Post a Comment