Congratulations! She is beautiful, I was so happy when I heard that it was only incomplete lip. Since I was a communication disorder major I knew that was a great thing! Please let me know if you need anything, have you found a dentist for her yet? I used to work for a pedo dentist and orthodontist, maybe he would like to help later when she needs it. Hope to see you and your adorable girls soon. Lauren
I love all the pics, She's so cute! Adri is going to be such a great big sister/helper. I still can't believe how tiny she is, I can't wait to hold her again!!
I am very blessed with my husband and our two sweet girls, Adriana and Soraya. I enjoy cooking, sewing, decorating... when I'm not busy with nursing school. I will be attempting to keep everyone up to date on what's happening in our lives.
3 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful, I was so happy when I heard that it was only incomplete lip. Since I was a communication disorder major I knew that was a great thing! Please let me know if you need anything, have you found a dentist for her yet? I used to work for a pedo dentist and orthodontist, maybe he would like to help later when she needs it. Hope to see you and your adorable girls soon.
Lauren
I love all the pics, She's so cute! Adri is going to be such a great big sister/helper. I still can't believe how tiny she is, I can't wait to hold her again!!
What a sweet little baby...I love her name!
Post a Comment