I wish life had a pause button. My girls are growing up way too fast! It's hard to believe that Soraya will be 5 months old on the 26th... I remember Adriana being 5 months old and it doesn't seem that long ago! Now she's 3 years old, going on 17...she makes me laugh. She talks like she's an adult and I can only imagine what she's going to be like as a teenager - let's just say I wish she could stay this small forever! :) Soraya did really well after surgery, but the past week or 2 have been rough because she's back to her normal fussy self, only worse if that's possible. I think she may be teething because she's constantly chewing (hard) on her fingers and fussing... She wants to be held all of the time or sitting up so she doesn't miss out on anything. Now I see why it's worth spending $38 for a bumbo seat! Unfortunately, I don't have one...and haven't quite figured out how to use the sling I'm borrowing either. We leave for Atlanta tomorrow for hopefully the last time for a while...Soraya's follow-up appt is Tuesday afternoon.
I'll try to be better about updating this.... I think about it a lot but then don't quite know what to say since there's not been much going on here. I'll put up pictures of the new office we had built soon - we're almost done with it!





1 comment:
Hi Jessica - I'm replying to your comment over at A Field Journal.
I've seen these kinds of sewing tables on craigslist fairly frequently, I don't know who makes the one I have...if there was any kind of name on it I'm sure I painted over it. Anyway I think craigslist is your best best, it's one of those flip-top kind.
Post a Comment