Friday, March 19, 2010

Sewing inspiration

Did everyone see Simply Seleta's post a few days ago when she put up the beautiful renderings of A Field Journal's craft closet. Did you see the actual room after she finished??? I can't stop staring at the pictures...I'm obsessed. Our master bedroom's itty bitty "walk-in" closet is the same size and layout, so I'm trying to figure out how to clear it out so I can have my own sewing room too! Sam thinks I'm nuts, of course...if I can't find anywhere for all of our clothes and everything, it's at least given me some ideas for making my sewing corner in the living room a little more functional and attractive. Now I just need to find a sewing table!

Life has been busy, but good...Adriana was really sick with pneumonia in both lungs and Soraya had an ear infection at the same time. Everyone's finally healthy again and I've been trying to get our house cleaned and organized. It's been needing it for a while! Once I'm finished I'll try to put up some pictures - of our new office too. I'm hoping to get started on some sewing projects next week and get some things up in my etsy shop finally. I'm going to try to make several dresses, skirts, capris, etc for the girls for the summer....we'll see how it goes! I'll put up more pictures next week, hopefully...here's a few recent ones of the girls for now.






No comments: