I know it looks like I was torturing her(in the costume pictures), but I only put it on her for a minute! And her eyes were watery to begin with - they weren't all tears! She got sick the night before Halloween, so I decided it would be best to stay home and hand out candy. She had fun watching all the kids come to the door :) Her ladybug costume said it is up to 24 months at least, so maybe she can wear it next year! At first I thought Adri was just teething - runny nose, watery eyes, low-grade fever, really fussy (would chew on her hands and then start crying), but now I have a runny nose and cough...I don't think it's just this crazy weather, but I don't know anyone that's sick that we would have caught this from (although, Adri was in the nursery at church last Sunday ;) - ha...my mom doesn't like her to go in the nursery because she thinks she'll get sick).
Well, I thought I would post a couple different bridal jewelry/hair pins I'm considering... Should I do a couple decorative hair pins and then simple earrings, or no hair pins and chandelier earrings? I've always loved chandelier earrings, but I kind of like some of the hair pins on hair comes the bride. Also, veil or no veil? I've always said no veil - but should I maybe have a simple one? Here are some of the earrings and hair pins I like...
I thought vintage might look good since my dress is lace and the church/reception are older buildings...I like the pearls with the rhinestones...and the ceramic flowers look a little vintage, but I'm not sure if they're my favorite. If I were to do a simple earring, I kind of like these... I haven't been able to find many chandeliers online that I'm crazy about that aren't close to $100 (or more)...I like these, but I'd like to spend less if possible. This has nothing to do with bridal jewelry, but I love this website - I really want to order some of her peices, but I don't think I wear enough gold/bronze.
Well, I'm very thankful for the extra hour of sleep tonight, but it's still getting late, so I'm off to get some sleep before Adri wakes up and wants to sleep in my bed.....I'll save that topic for another post.





1 comment:
hey jessica! thanks for your comment on my blog. your daughter is absolutely beautiful!! about your chair - what kind is it? email me a photo - erika@urbangrace.com or if you can find something similar online shoot me a link. :)
Post a Comment