Well, the good news is....... I think I lost the mysterious 10 lbs I had gained over the last couple of months :) the bad news is, it was because I emptied the contents of my stomach over the period of an hour on Monday. I don't think I've ever felt so sick in my life - I'd rather go through childbirth again, and that's saying a lot!! (and maybe because I don't remember the pain very much...). Thankfully though, I'm feeling much better, except for the fact that I have 2 tests tomorrow and one on Friday (let's just say I wasn't exactly studying over the past couple of days).
While I was sick and unable to focus on school, I became addicted to several
wedding blogs (thanks to Kailee).... my next couple posts will probably be wedding related, because I'm trying to think of something good that will come in the next several months... school's not cutting it for me anymore. I'm going to try to make my posts more interesting, once I have more time to dedicate to them...What I wish I could do in my spare time, if I were a little more talented, would be to make
these:


1 comment:
I'm so glad your feeling better..there's nothing fun about the flu/bug. Well I guess I jinxed myself by writing on my blog that the bathrooms would be done as long as we didn't come across missing parts because yep you guessed it we are missing another part. They are further along then they were but not complete. Well supposedly this morning Gabe took two steps (EJ witnessed it, I didn't) hopefully he still holds off because your right 7 months is way to early to walk
Post a Comment