Sunday, January 13, 2008

Off to a good start.






Well, it's hard to believe it's 2008. I'm very much looking forward to this year, but I also know it's going to be very stressful. Classes just started back up and I'm already stressed... what was I thinking taking 5 classes this semester? I tried that my freshman year and it didn't go so well! If I make it through the spring, then I'll take A&P II (and lab) for the 6 week course, which will be done in June - so then I can have a nice little (I think 2 or 3 week) break before the wedding on July 26th. :)

I feel as though I'm going to forget something major in all this wedding planning... I still have so much to do! Kailee's good at keeping me on track and reminding me of what I need to be doing, so I've been very lucky! We're also in the process of looking for a house... Well, Kailee's husband, David is going to find one and I just need to learn some patience! I'm not good at waiting, so I've been looking online, but it only ends in disappointment when I don't see something in our price range and the location we want.

I've realized recently that I really need to start eating healthier and working out... the wedding's only 6 months away and I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy self. So no more chocolate, sweets, etc and I'm going to only drink water...and I need to start walking/running and doing some toning exercises. I had to get this down in writing so that maybe I'll actually do something rather than keep telling myself this.

In other news, Adriana woke up sneezing with a runny nose and a lot of congestion and drainage. I have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep this week! She's supposed to go in about a week and a half for her 2nd flu shot, so hopefully all of this is gone by then! I guess this means no playdates this week :( I'm going to miss it more than her I think! I'll try to be good about updating this, but I may slack at some times due to a busy schedule! For pictures, you can always check my snapfish - I'll try to at least put new pictures on it regularly.

5 comments:

Kailee said...

oh no, Adri's sick!?! That stinks... speaking of the wedding, David's sister just told me of a great/REALLY cheap florist! I know you already have a lady that you've been working with, but if you can save some money it might be worth considering this lady, Heidi said she's worked with her a lot and she does great stuff. well let me know if you want me to get more info on it. Talk to you soon, have a great Monday! :)

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Hey girl! Let me know if you want to go walking. We have quite a few parks in walking distance. Gabe's congestion is finally gone, I think it was a combination of allergies and his teeth but he's finally sleeping better so that's good!!

Kailee said...

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

go to that website and copy/paste the code you want. then go to magage 'layout' and then 'edit html'. replace the existing html with the one you copied. does that make sense? let me know if you can't get it...I think that's all there is too it, I hope I'm not skipping a step! :) hope you're having a good day!

Kailee said...

I'm glad it worked! looks great :) we're having a pretty good day over here too, Avery's nose is a little runny as well...hopefully it's just the cold weather!!!

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Hey yeah that's fine. I don't have as much going on next week so that would be better for me too. I go walking pretty much every day so just let me know. Hope you guys are feeling better!!