Well, I've been busy the last couple of weeks with the closing of the house, various tests/projects to work on with school, and trying to keep up with a very active toddler! We had a good Easter last weekend - Saturday morning me and Sam took Adriana to her first easter egg hunt at the park down the road...she loved it and her basket was overflowing with eggs by the end of it! Sunday we went to church and then came back to the house for lunch and I even attempted dying eggs with Adri after she got up from her nap.
I only have about 2-3 weeks of school left for this semester, so I'll be pretty busy... I'll try to update my snapfish soon with pictures from the beach, from Easter, etc... for now, here are a few highlights from Easter weekend:






I'll try to do a better update soon! We have our engagement session/my bridal session next Sunday with the photographer so hopefully I'll have some pictures to share soon! 




No comments:
Post a Comment