Saturday, March 8, 2008

We bought a HOUSE!

We leave for Destin in the morning, ao I thought I would share some pictures of our new house before we leave. It closes on the 21st I think? So not too long from now! It needs a lot of work, but it has a lot of potential! I'll do a post soon on some of the changes I plan on making to it...for now, here it is in it's current state. Now I'm off to pack for our trip! :)


























The first picure after the front of the house is the master bedroom (sorry it's a little blurry). There's a closet on the right wall, and to the left of the door is a walk-in closet and beside that, the bathroom (forgot to get a picture - but nothing special yet!). The next one is Adriana's bedroom...it's bigger than it looks (I only got one angle). Then the last 3 are of the office...decent size and gets nice light from the front of the house.

No comments: