Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Slowly coming together...

I can't believe we've owned our house since March - that sounds like so long ago! We've finally finished painting (except for painting the bathroom vanities, master bathroom mirrors, exterior shutters and the front door and garage door). It makes such a difference to get some fresh paint up in colors that you love (except maybe our master bathroom - my one big mistake that I'll be regretting until we get motivated to paint again). After debating between many different rugs -me, not Sam...he only cares about the price - we ordered this West Elm jute/wool rug in espresso for our living room!



The next priority is a slipcover for the sofa, which I'm still trying to decide on....

I'm very excited about painting the shutters and front door - I think it will make a big difference to the exterior of the house. I was having the hardest time deciding on a color, so Erika over at UrbanGraceInteriors had some BM paint samples sent over... I can't wait to get them painted and reveal the new look!
Well, tomorrow we meet with the pastor up in thomasville to go over the details of the ceremony and our vows, etc...we then have to rush back to tallahassee to meet with the dj. I am supposed to bring the forms that I filled out with all of the details that we wanted...but I haven't seen it for at least a couple months? oops. One of my resolutions is to be more organized once we move into the new house.

I just have to post a picture of Adriana after that last post so that everyone can see she's back to normal! I'm amazed (and thankful!) she didn't do any real damage. She still has her 4 teeth as well - we can't afford to lose even one.

No comments: