Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hump day...


well, tomorrow is - but I'm counting down the days until the weekend already! Not much is new around here, just busy with everyday things.... I know my new header is a really old picture, but I couldn't find a decent family picture that would work so that will have to do for now! Tomorrow I have work and I have a lot of cleaning to do before then, so this is just going to be a short update. I'll be putting up the pictures of all (or most) of my designs on my other blog in the next couple of days...Sam's been talking about making a website for me that people can go to order shirts and purchase them from that site, but we'll see if it actually happens. I'll do a better update soon....off to eat some dinner now (zereshk polow).

No comments: