Thursday, March 19, 2009





Just playing around before bedtime a couple nights ago... I realized the other day I'm never in any pictures anymore - they're ALL of Adriana. ha! 


This beautiful barred owl was sitting on our fence when my husband drove up from work last night. By the time Sam came running in and I could grab my camera, he had moved to the tree in our backyard.... I got so many great pictures of him just sitting staring at us - he would turn his head all the way around to the back (looked a little weird - like maybe he was wanting to sleep?). He then flew right over our heads to a higher branch in another tree in our yard... this owl definitely made my day! I think you all know how much I love owls and how many people can say they had one in their yard?! Adriana keeps talking about the owl...I don't think we'll be seeing him again though!

I am SO excited about driving over to Seaside for the day on Saturday - my parents are going to go with me and Adriana (Sam already had plans to go see his best friend in Destin for the weekend and we were not invited, so I think we deserve to go to the beach as well!). I have plans to eat at The Great Southern Cafe (I'll be getting the pulled pork sandwich...yum!)....and maybe B&A Taco Bar...or Pickles (what can I say, I'm pregnant!). I know we'll be getting some Dawson's ice cream! Don't worry, we won't just be eating while we're there, even though that would be fine with me. I just love Seaside...we plan on making many trips there this summer - hopefully one of them being for the 4th of July.

No comments: