*I saved 50% at Publix today (I spent $81, saved $42)....I should have saved about 70% (spent $73, saved $50), but they stopped taking food lion coupons (had one for $2 off of my produce) and then I forgot my $6(!!!) coupon. I'm definitely going back to use it just so I can get some meat for FREE. All in all, a successful trip.
*Adriana made it through our trips to Walgreens, CVS and Publix in panties with NO accidents (that was my fear of our first outing in big girl panties!). I'm SO happy that she's potty trained... I think she's been ready for a while, I just needed a little motivation from hearing my friend potty train her daughter (Adri's age) in pretty much one day (really? why did I wait so long?)! I didn't think I had the energy, but it really wasn't bad at all. It's kind of snuck up on me...over time I realized she'd been keeping her pull ups dry for a while! Besides last night (she woke up crying at 2:30am because she had just wet her diaper and she was SO sad about it), she's even been staying dry overnight....I'm waiting for a while before I try panties at night though - I'm not up to changing the sheets in the middle of the night until I know they will be few and far between!
*We have an owl that pretty much lives in a tree in our yard. I don't think it's the same one as the pictures I took the first time I saw one - this one looks like it has more white on it and is slightly smaller....but I guess I could be mistaken. It's definitely the same owl day after day that I see sitting in the same branch in a tree beside our driveway. We LOVE going outside to get in the car and looking for "Mr. Owl" to say hi.
*Japanese fabric....well, any fabric! I started out looking for a specific elephant fabric for my mom (she's going to make an "ellie" quilt for Adri), and of course I find 100+ other fabrics that I NEED. I wish Japanese fabric wasn't so expensive, because I love it....I would show you the fabric I'm planning on getting to use for a dress for Adriana, but they don't have very much left (it's kind of hard to find) and I know you all would love it (selfish, I know...but I really want it! I'll show you once I buy it). :) I love ALL of the Echino collection - I want some for pillows!





3 comments:
Thank you so so much for officially introducing yourself! And congrats on expecting your second - how exciting Jessica!!
I've been a "stalker" for a while....love the blog! It seems like all the blogs I read are written by Alabama girls....so it's nice to find a Tallahassee girl!! Are you from here?
I tried to reply to your comment through email...but didn't work. Shoot me one when you get a chance...poisonivory1234@aol.com
Post a Comment