I can't believe I haven't updated this in over a month! What can I say - life's been busy! I think I lost count for a while because I've been saying I'm 11 weeks pregnant for a while, but I'm 12 weeks this week (finally...it seems to be taking forever to get out of the first trimester!). I've been feeling sick the last month or so particularly, so I'm looking forward to feeling better (and finding out what we're having!). I quit my part-time job a week ago and am hoping to finally (and I mean it this time!) get my shirts up on etsy. I have one shirt ready, so only about 9 more to go! I want to have about 10 ready to ship before I list them...and I hope to add some more every week. I'm very thankful I've already sold several shirts in the past 2 weeks (a nice surprise after quitting my job!).
So that's what we've been up to - nothing too exciting! I'll try to update more often and with something more interesting. I'm hoping we can make it to the beach one weekend very soon since it's warming up and has been beautiful weather! If we do go, you can be sure I'll have lots of pictures to share.





No comments:
Post a Comment