Ever since she woke up from her nap around 4, Adriana's been saying "I wanna go to grandpop's house!"....and I have to keep telling her we can't go until in the morning - I've lost count of how many times she's said it. I'm not sure if she even remembers who "grandpop and grandma" are, but she sure is excited about our trip to see them tomorrow morning. My mom's been wanting to take a trip down to see them for a while now and I haven't gone down for several years, so I decided to go with her for a couple of days. We're taking lots of toys, books and her bike and we're looking forward to just relaxing while we're there! Until we return, here are a few pictures from this past weekend - Adriana's friend Ethan had his 3rd birthday party and Adriana had so much fun playing in the sandbox, eating cookies and playing in the sprinkler.
I am very blessed with my husband and our two sweet girls, Adriana and Soraya. I enjoy cooking, sewing, decorating... when I'm not busy with nursing school. I will be attempting to keep everyone up to date on what's happening in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment