A while ago when it went on sale, I bought PB's moroccan tile duvet cover in "clementine", pictured below (the one that's made up in the bed, not the Ikat duvet)...now I just need a filler for it! Something cheap :)
So far this is the only picture I have to hang in her room - sad, I know! I'm hoping maybe I can use some of my money from selling shirts to buy some more art from etsy for her...
I have these pillowcases from PBKid's - I loved the entire set, but decided to just stick with the pillowcases for now and I'll find some fun sheets at some point (I'm going for the "eclectic" look, if you haven't noticed yet! I love it and it's cheaper)
I'm hoping to find some thrift store unmatched nightstands that I (my husband?) can paint hot pink or some other fun color... her bed is white and dresser is white, so I need something fun!Then all I need is a bookshelf (horizontal one preferred), some fun lamps for the nightstands...and I would love to get the chair in her room recovered someday (imagine awful orange and brown 60s/70s floral fabric). I would recover it myself but it doesn't seem like a simple one to do.
Oh, and a rug... I really want to get this one, but this one's a little cheaper...BUT the husband doesn't want to spend the money at all right now. So we'll see what we end up with! :)
I'm just excited for Adriana's room to start coming together! I'm very thankful that Sam's parents were so willing to buy the bed for her - she would probably be sleeping on a cot on the floor for a while, because I know Sam wasn't about to buy it! I'm trying to be content with what we have right now though - we have a lot to be thankful for.
P.S. Any advice on mattresses? I don't want to spend a lot, but I want to make sure it's a decent mattress for a growing little one to sleep on. I plan on pricing them this next week, but really don't know much about them except for Sealy and Simmons (and I just know the names, nothing about the quality!).





No comments:
Post a Comment