Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(almost) Wordless Wednesday










*Please excuse all of the balls of "fuzz" - as much as I love my West Elm rug in the living room (It's very soft and padded), I DO NOT love how much it sheds... I'd have to vacuum at least once a day to keep up with the fuzz I find that gets carried to different rooms of the house (and we don't even have a vacuum yet - I have to keep borrowing my parent's Dyson). Needless to say, it's vacuuming day!

2 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Um...HELLO! Of' course I know Daniela Silivas...I had about 7 of her posters in my room when I was younger. She got robbed of the 88 all-around GOLD...Elena Sushanova who!?!? Lol. That is SO cool. It's funny you brought her up...I just watched some videos of her on youtube from back in 83...she was so tiny.
Thanks for introducing yourself. You're not a stalker, but I'm glad you read my blog!! Who are all our mutual friends?

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I "know" Darby through the blogging world mostly. She married a boy that I went to highschool with and he introduced me one day in a restaurant parking lot...but, I doubt she remembers. I only remember because she told me the story of almost burning her house down while sterilizing those passies. Lol.
I actually sent DS a facebook friend request because I was such a big fan. She accepted and I've looked at her pictures. She works in Atlanta? Which gym? We (the gym I used to coach at) go there all the time to compete...we were just at the Atlanta Crown.
I am obsessed with gymnastics and would love to sit down and pick her brain...although, I'm sure she's blocked out most of her experience in Romania.