until my due date! I'm definitely feeling it... tomorrow begins my 8th month of pregnancy and I am now exhausted all of the time, having difficulty sleeping, feeling lots of braxton hicks contractions - oh, and did I mention how tired I am?
I miss having a camera and being able to take pictures. Mine is dead, so no new pregnancy pictures - though my bump is getting big! I'm asking for this camera for my birthday....hoping Sam will actually get it for me.
Monday is Sam's birthday! Tonight we celebrated at his parent's house...tomorrow we're shopping for his birthday present in the morning and then my mom's watching Adriana so we can go to dinner and a movie (the last movie I saw at the theater was Horton Hears a Who with Adriana and friends about a month ago - I can't even remember the one before that!). We're surprising Sam with a cake from The Cake Shop (they have the best cakes!) - partly because I don't have the energy to bake a cake, but mostly because we love them! Should be a fun weekend, but I think I'll need another weekend to recover by the time Monday arrives. Isn't that how it always is?
I know blogs aren't as fun to read without pictures...so I'll try to get some with my mom's camera soon - or maybe I'll have a camera of my own soon! I think we'll finally be working on the nursery this next week and I'll try to get pictures up once we're finished with it. I'm off now to try to get some sleep....
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment