Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The things that come out of her mouth....

I hope to never forget all of the funny things Adriana comes up with! She's not even trying to be funny, but she makes me laugh every day at the things she says....

This afternoon I had fox news on, but wasn't really paying any attention to it... I think Obama was awarding medals to people - I happened to glance at the screen and saw an Indian on there wearing a feathered headpiece. Adriana saw it too and said "Oh look! He's just like a peacock!". :) She had no idea why I was laughing so hard.... I suppose it did look kind of like a peacock to a 2 year old.

2 comments:

Lindsey Marie said...

too cute!

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

That's funny!!! I can't wait for Gabe to start talking more, I can only imagine the things he will say :-)