
This has to be a fairly quick post - It's almost time for me to go drool over Brad Womack (The Bachelor)....
Just thought I would share some of my new obsessions....they are kind of odd(to me). I never ever thought I would be interested in sewing - and have always told my mom this. She used to sew a lot and now she quilts. I've been realizing how expensive it is going to be to decorate our house - and seeing how cheap it is to buy fabric (and you get exactly what you want!). My mom says it's easy...so I think I might actually try sewing! It sounds funny....Sam said he guesses it's ok, as long as I don't turn into a "grandma", but he's not too crazy about the idea! haha. I really have gone crazy though - I keep coming up with new things that I'm going to sew! (And I've never sewed before...I'm all talk right now) Two of my favorite fabric designers are Amy Butler and Heather Bailey.
A few favorites from Amy Butler:

And some of Heather's:
And those are just to name a few!! I love them all! Look around on the websites if you want to see more fabric :)
I've been reading through Heather Bailey's blog the past couple of days and now I want to make this yo-yo garland, pillows, curtains, and some clothes and shoes for Adriana from her fabric (I think I must have a disease..). I really am becoming my mother...but I guess that's not such a bad thing after all :)
I could add so many more pictures of things I've found that I love and want to make. I'm sure you already think I'm crazy enough though! I'm off to bed :)





1 comment:
I want to learn too! Jamie's gotten into it recently and she's made a TON of stuff! Christmas is coming up...I just might ask for a sewing machine...then we could have sewing parties! hahahahah wow, what on earth!
p.s. I love those fabrics!
Post a Comment