Today was Adriana's 1st birthday party! We had so much fun with all of our friends and family. Adriana didn't know what to do with so many people and kids in the house - she had fun running around and wouldn't sit still long enough to eat much of anything - including her birthday cake! She got so many nice toys and clothes...I couldn't believe how many things a one year old could get for a birthday. She was so wound up that she didn't take a nap until 4pm - so we were able to finally set up her new toys..and when she woke up, she had so much fun rotating between all of the new things she got - she loved everything! She was really growing out of her baby toys, so I'm glad we'll have some things to keep her entertained for a while :) I was actually surprised that she was sitting playing with her "little people" dollhouse and couldn't put down her new dolls my mom got her...she seems too little to be playing with real toys! She's growing up fast though and I'm sure this next year will be a lot of fun and will go by too quickly, like this last one. Thanks to everyone that came to the party - Adri loved playing with the kids and she loves the gifts!! I'll put up some more pictures later...here are a couple my mom took (it was hard to get some good ones with Adriana moving so fast).

Some of the adults and kids...not sure where Avery was! :)

Opening presents...me, not her. She wasn't very interested in participating!

She wasn't looking too excited...

Opening the puppy from Kailee, David and Avery :) (that was your bag, right?? ;))

She got 2 cute shirts from Shannon, EJ and Gabe that she can wear this fall :)

Singing happy birthday...

She
looked like she wanted the cake...

Now she's not too sure about it...

She started to pick at it...

She tried a little frosting at least...

This picture is deceiving - it looks like she's eating some, but really I forced a bite and she spit it out...that was the extent of her cake eating.

"All Done!"
Sorry for SO many pictures - I didn't realize we actually took that many and I am too lazy tonight to upload them to snapfish. I'm off to try to get some sleep now...
1 comment:
The pics came out good! We had a good time, thanks for inviting us :-) Let me know when you want to get together.
Post a Comment