Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One year!

I can't believe Adriana will be one year old tomorrow! The past year has flown by and I am not ready for her to grow up... we're so thankful for her and I can't imagine my life without her! Her personality is starting to really show - sometimes it's wonderful and other times, I can only hope that I make it through her "terrible two's" ;) She really is so much fun to have though! Her birthday party's Saturday (just a small get together with a couple friends), so I'll put up most of the pictures after that... I decided to skip my classes tomorrow so I can spend the day with Adriana - we're going to have lunch with our best friends, Kailee and Avery :) So we're looking forward to that, and I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the girls! Here are a couple from when Adriana was a baby... she's grown SO much!!




Happy Birthday baby girl! :)

1 comment:

Kailee said...

Happy Birthday Adriana! We love you!