
I wish this were me. Unfortunately, it's 12:30am and I cannot sleep!! Adriana's woken up twice already tonight... Things on my mental "to-do" list keep running through my head. I'm looking at furniture on west elm. I'm looking at the silverware on my crate&barrel registry ($75 for 10 peices???) - we'll need something to eat our food with when we get back from Seaside. Oh wait...no pots and pans. How am I going to cook? Hmm... Well, I guess that is for another day. I can't worry about that now. I will be married a week from Saturday and I really need about 3 more weeks to get ready...maybe 4. I think I should have started moving all my junk to the house a couple weeks ago. Looks like it'll be a long weekend (or actually, too short). I'm going to go try to get a couple of hours of sleep...Shannon's coming in the morning to help me with assembling favors (thank you GOD!). Maybe she can help restore my sanity with some guidance on what I need to do next. Family starts arriving Wednesday, so I really need to be done with everything by then - including having my new house decent looking for when they all go see it! Excuse the rambling tonight and please pray I make it through the next week....then I'm off to Seaside for 4 relaxing days!





4 comments:
I wish I could have stayed longer so that we could have finished but I have complete confidence that we will have the favors and programs complete by Monday so hopefully you can have a couple non-stress days before family gets in.
sorry I missed this morning, wish I could have been there helping too! I'm still planning on Monday though. try to relax this weekend...if you can't sleep just make lists, it helps! :) call me if you need anything!
Jessica, thanks for checking out the pictures. My hisband is amazing at what he does. I can't wait to see the next one. If you are ever in our neighborhood please stop by and look at our house. I am usually home during the day. Hope all goes well with your wedding plans. I am sure it will be a fantastic day!
Your SO very welcome!! It was fun and I understand it definitely does help when you have someone to talk it out with and of course hang out with :-) Did you decide on the programs?
Post a Comment