
After Sam proposed I thought the wedding day would never come... I know I keep saying it, but it really is hard to believe I'll be married in 2 days! We'll be back from our honeymoon in Seaside Wednesday night, but it'll probably take me a little while to get settled in. I'll try to post pictures and everything as soon as I get a chance. Please keep us in your prayers - I know I'm starting to get a little more than nervous! It's been fun visiting with family that I haven't seen in a couple years... I only wish we had more time to spend together. Seeing my 2 aunts is making me want to move up to Raleigh, North Carolina. Well, I'm off to go get my nails done with Lauriel! I don't think I'll post again before the wedding... when I get back I'll be Mrs. Ranjbari!





No comments:
Post a Comment