Tuesday, July 22, 2008

thank you.


I'm glad the favors are all done and ready for Saturday! Kailee & Shannon came over on Monday and helped me with so many things on my to-do list - thanks guys!! :) I felt so much better after they left, knowing how quickly we would be able to get things done. I didn't realize how much easier things would be with 2 extra sets of hands! If you want to see more pictures of the favors, check out my flickr. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. I wasn't too sure how it would all work out, but I'm glad I went through with it.
We've gotten the sparklers in the mail, the programs printed (and 10-15 assembled)... everything's falling into place. Kailee & Shannon will be here in the morning to help finish assembling the programs - I'll post pictures of them when we're all done! I have the best friends a girl could ask for! I know this week would have been a lot more stressful if not for their help and words of wisdom on the phone when I'm about to meltdown :)
Only 4 more days and I will be a "Mrs.". It's been stressful the past few weeks and our relationship's been a little strained - so I'm looking forward to being done with the wedding so we can just relax and get into some family routines. :) I'm really worried about the expected rain this weekend, so please pray that it doesn't rain on Saturday! It's not an outdoor wedding, but I'll still be really disappointed - I'm looking forward to some good outdoor pictures and we have sparklers planned for our send off... I'll try to post at least one more time before Saturday - pray that I make it until then! :)

1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Aww your sweet! I have been more than happy to help, that's what we are here for! After tomorrow everything will be done :-) I'm so excited for Saturday, even if it does rain it probably won't rain alot so I think everything will be good. See you in the morning!!