Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank you.

Another one I love is Psalms 139... I remember reading it often when I was pregnant with Adriana and I am this time around as well - only it holds new meaning for me now.

Verses 13-18:

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, You are still with me!


Even though I still have moments where I feel overwhelmed by everything - when I read about the extensive team of medical professionals we'll be needing (which makes it seem so real and scary) - most of my days have been filled with a peace (Philippians 4:7) that I can't explain...except to say that your prayers are working!

We meet with the Maternal-Fetal doctor tomorrow (this time I'll be with Sam and my parents, making it a little easier to say the least) at 10:30am (eastern) and would really appreciate your prayers that the appointment will be informative and encouraging. I feel like I'll never be fully prepared for her arrival, but I hope to at least have an idea of where we're headed... I'll try to update tomorrow once we know more.

No comments: