
photo courtesy of flickr
I really wish I had gotten a before picture of our flowerbeds, but they looked something like that, only 10x worse. I'll go by and take an "after" picture tomorrow anyways - it looks beautiful now, even though the plants are all still dried up and dead - but at least the weeds are gone and it only took me 2 hours. I can't wait to start planting flowers - I'll do a post on that soon! We went over to the house tonight with my neighbor (a professional painter) and he did a walk-through telling us what all we needed to do...it was so helpful! And he's going to paint all of the ceilings for us, once we do the prep work for him... VERY happy about that! (now if I could only get rid of the popcorn...) We started on some spackling tonight (long way to go) and we're beginning to prep the walls for paint! I'm hoping to finish all of the painting and have Sam moved in in about 3-4 weeks...I'll post pictures as we make progress! I'm exhausted now from all the weeding (never knew it was so much work!), so I'm off to rest my tired, sore body. (Adriana kept me up last night from 2-4am...time for more teeth!).
how can you be mad at her for screaming through the monitor all night? :)





1 comment:
I know the feeling, how many teeth does she have coming in?
Did you guys decide on all your colors for the house?
Post a Comment