Thursday, April 24, 2008

Engagement/Bridal Session Pictures!

Well, most of you have already looked at the pictures... but I thought I would post about it on here too! Our pictures are now available on pictage, so you're welcome to go look! If you do...comments are always welcome ;) I'm really happy with how they turned out and it makes me look forward to the wedding day even more!

I took my final exam today and I can't even describe how relieved I feel! It's about time that I have my A.A.... I'm still considering possibly starting next spring and taking a class at a time, but if I can think of some better "back up plan" for when Adriana's in school (several years away..) that doesn't involve 2 more years of nursing school that would be wonderful! Suggestions are welcome... I really enjoy interior design, but that still involves school...and real estate, but that involves a lot of time and work... I'd be happy with lots of different jobs, but most of the ones I can think of involve more school, which is what I would love to avoid if possible! I know I at least need some sort of break - this semester was too much... Adriana's getting big too fast and I'm missing out on too much of it.


So now I will be able to get started on our house! I'm excited about that... I'll post pictures as we make progress...we've taken down some trees so far, but we have a LOT more to do!!! Well, I'm going to get back to doing nothing... I love it!


No comments: