photo courtesy of flickr. Now I know our mailbox doesn't look that bad... but it is a black aluminum one that looks like it will fall over if the wind blows. SO, I have been looking online for a new one (trying not to spend a lot of money on one, but there are some really good ones out there!). While I would love one that I could mount:
Chiasso - $88
Target - $120However... I don't think we would be receiving any mail because I highly doubt our mailman would get out of his truck to bring it to the door.
It's a little harder to find roadside mailboxes that are attractive and different... I'm still searching, but a good website for some that are not inexpensive is http://www.letterboxes.co.nz/ . So if money is not a concern...that's a good place to look. That's not the case for me though...so here are some that are a little easier on the wallet (some more than others).


![]()
Unfortunately, it's difficult to find the post-mailboxes... Those are all that I've been able to find so far, that aren't $300+. I'll keep looking and if anyone knows of any good websites/stores, please let me know!






1 comment:
gosh I've been looking too! and you're right, it's either break-the-bank, or settle. I wish I could find one I love that is reasonably priced! I've seen that website you've posted and they have a lot of cute stuff, but shipping is where they get you...understandably since their across the world. so I'm stuck too...let me know if you find something good!
Post a Comment