Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WS Home

Did anyone else know about Williams Sonoma Home? I got something in my email a few weeks ago and I'm assuming it's pretty new! I was surprised at how expensive everything is... I thought they would have some things a little cheaper...even their sales don't seem to be that great, but maybe they'll get better. Here are a few things I like that are on sale:

patterned lacquer jewelry box (small) - $30

I wish they still had the large one though! They look like a glossy black, but it's described as being a "rich chocolate color".


klein chair (in black leather) - $700

I'm not a big fan of leather, but I like this chair...

As for a non-sale item that I wouldn't mind having:


harlow mirror - $495

Now I know mirrors are expensive, but I just can't see spending $500 on one mirror! I can think of many, many things I could buy with that much money...

1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Definitely!! With the exception of Thursday I don't think I have much going on (I might have something going on Tues but I can prob switch it if needed)..what day looks good for you.