Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pray!

I'm hoping I have some blog stalkers out there.... I came across an urgent prayer need - I don't know the girl... her name is Katherine Arnold Wolf and she graduated from Samford the year before I went (so in '04). She's 26 years old, married and has a 6 month old son. From what I read, yesterday she had symptoms of nausea, vomiting and numbness in her legs and when her husband took her to the hospital they said she had Arterio-venous Malformation (or AVM), which is a rupture or bleed in the brain... she had emergency brain surgery and is now in a medically-induced coma. To read more go here. If you have facebook I think you can view the group...search for "pray for Katherine Wolf"... I don't think you have to be in the Samford network to see it. You can also find a lot of info by googling "Katherine Arnold Wolf". I can't imagine what this family is going through! Please pass this on to anyone you know and keep them in your prayers...

1 comment:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.