Thursday, August 7, 2008

A New Look...

I'm finally back! Well, I've been back, but haven't gotten a chance to slow down long enough to blog... there are still a million things I should be doing, but thought I would do a quick post. Seaside was gorgeous and we want to go back at least once a year... hopefully with some good friends next time - we love the family-friendly community feel...most of the beaches close by are too touristy.
Well, a few days after we got back my parents flew to Cali (my dad for business and my mom to see friends in LA). I was in charge of their house and taking care of the dog.... I had a lot of unpacking to do at our house and still do!! I have been realizing how big of a bug problem we have.... not very happy about that. I don't care if it's dead, I don't want it in my house!! Once we get a little more settled and I'm able to decorate a little, I'll put up some pictures.

For now I'll just post some pictures of my haircut that I had today - my good friend and stylist, Lauriel, did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she does my color and today was the first major cut! I was hoping to have enough to donate, but you have to have 10 inches! I've been looking forward to this cut for a long time though and had grown lazy in fixing my long hair as of late.. my new hair will be so much easier to take care of!








p.s. wedding pictures should be posted online this weekend! I'll put the link up once they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I just stumbled upon your blog today. Will be following it from now on!:)

Darby said...

Love the hair and you both are BEAUTIFUL... well, make that all 3!