








I know that's a lot, but if you want to see more, go here (event key: jessica)...out of 600 and some, how do you choose?? I love my photographers (jonathan & suzy allain), florist (Connie Simpson, Leaf & Petal), DJ (Al Altune - Elite Sounds) and a friend (old co-worker), Elsie Carrigan did a great job with the cake. I'm so glad everything came together in the end and I couldn't have asked for a better day.
I've just been busy trying to settle in the house and get the hang of everything... I'll post again soon though!
**I can't forget about my amazing stylist - I'm lucky to have a friend that's a great hair stylist! Lauriel at Synergy Salon if you're in the area. :)
**I can't forget about my amazing stylist - I'm lucky to have a friend that's a great hair stylist! Lauriel at Synergy Salon if you're in the area. :)





1 comment:
Stunning!!!!
Post a Comment