Monday, October 13, 2008

Just hanging around....

That's all we've been doing the past week or so... Adriana's been having fun playing with our neighbors across the street - A single mom with 9 year old twin girls... one of them comes over almost every day asking to play with Adri. Adriana loves their dog Macie and their many cats... I'm SO glad we have nice neighbors that Adriana will enjoy playing with while we're living in this house.

Just a few of the things Adriana loves to do:

*"go to work" (see previous post)
*dance in the living room (Elizabeth Mitchell's Catch the Moon & Three Little Birds are her favs. - thanks Darby!)
*play with her "babies"
* color
*watch Little Bear
*go to the park (slides are her favorite part)

She's full of life - it's so much fun to watch her grow and learn new things! She's been doing really well with the potty-training. I'm really impressed with her - I won't go into details, but she goes on the toilet at least a couple times a day... some days I only have to change a diaper once or twice (haven't changed one yet today)! She'll be 2 a month from tomorrow, so I'm hoping we'll be close to being done with diapers by then, but we'll see if she's ready.

Here are a few pictures from last week... We're hoping to go to the pumpkin patch this week/weekend, so I'll post pictures of that once we do. I finished my pumpkin bread pretty quickly, so I'm thinking I might try these this week for something new...I'll let you know how they turn out!

No comments: