Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unwelcome guests...

I want to move. I hate my house. I just looked down and saw this a couple inches from my leg.



I'm sorry if you don't want to see the picture. I didn't want to see it in my house either. But it's I think the 4th or 5th one so far.... I've lost count.

Does anyone know how to get rid of spiders?? Or should we just pack up and move? [partly joking, but if it were that easy I would be out of here in a heartbeat] Oh, and Adriana sleeps on the floor [with spiders]. I told Sam after he killed the spider a few minutes ago that if we don't buy a bed for her soon she's sleeping somewhere else - I really can't stand to think of those spiders crawling on her while she's sleeping...oh, did I mention 2 of the spiders were found in her room (and one bit her)? Ok, I'm going to have nightmares about spiders now... any ideas on how to keep them out of the house??

2 comments:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

I'm not a fan of spiders either and I'm not sure how to get rid of them, someone did tell me before that if I only saw a few I should just leave them alone because they were probably eating other bugs that I wouldn't want around (like roaches)We had problems when we lived up that way too, must be all the wooded areas because we haven't had any problems at this house.
Sorry I know that doesn't help at all. How is everything going besides the spiders

Anonymous said...

I remember when i came over and the SPIDER was IN THE JAR! I HATE spiders.

-Lauriel