I don't know what I got myself into.
My head hurts. My neck hurts. My ears hurt.
I've been listening to 3 British people speak for the last 2 and a half hours... I'm supposed to be transcribing a 2 hour audio file by 1pm tomorrow. I'm only at the 8 minute marker. seriously. British accents + mumbling + background noise = CONFUSED. I wanted some money, but I thought it would be easier.... this is definitely not worth the money I bid! I just want to go to sleep.
I'll try to post pictures from the fall festival soon... it was a lot of fun. This is going to be a busy week! Hopefully I can just make it through tonight and tomorrow though...
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
3 days ago





2 comments:
Okay I've been bidding on jobs for over a month now and none have ever been accepted...how did you get a job (did you bid really low?) One of the ladies I've been in contact w/regarding transcribing said for a beginner it usually takes around 1 hour to do 15 min worth of audio.
I do bids on both guru and elance. When I pick ones to bid on though since I've never done it before I try not to bid on one that sounds too complicating or to advanced for me, I'll wait and do that if I ever get good at it LOL! I'm not very good at the whole proposal thing either (as far as wording it to make me sound like the best person for the job)
Post a Comment