Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photoshoot

I love this sweet girl. We had a good day. After finding another one of those nasty creatures (I'm tired of saying the "s" word) in the house this morning I was determined to make Adri take her nap in her toddler bed and get used to sleeping in it.... she now likes her "pretty" bed and is fast asleep.

We had fun playing in her bed after her nap, so I thought I would take a few (well...maybe more than a few) pictures - I had to bribe her with some "l-m-n's" (m&ms) and "acorn" (candy corn)... is that bad?

I actually put all the pictures on my flickr from our photoshoot, plus some "after" pictures of the hall bathroom.... it's not done yet, but it's the room in the house that's the closest to being done. The pictures don't really show the accurate paint color because I had bad lighting, but didn't want to use the flash... I'll try to take some better ones one day when the bathroom's a little brighter.

Well, I'm off to watch the FSU/NC State game with my husband...

No comments: