Well, today is my friend, Karina's wedding! I never thought her wedding would get here either, so I know the next 3 months are going to fly by for me. I intend on taking lots of pictures today, so I'll try to post some in the next day or so... Sam told me yesterday that he has no dress brown shoes to wear to the wedding, so I should probably go get myself ready and go out and get some for him (he had to go in to work today until noon). This will be Sam's first American wedding, so it should be fun! I'm glad he'll at least experience one before our own :)






1 comment:
Hey, Jessica! :)
Saw your comment on our blog, and, yes, joel brooks is the college pastor at MBCC, but he turned in his resignation, so he'll be officially finished there at the end of this school year.
Thanks for the comment. :)
Shireen
Post a Comment