are some fun and exciting photos! We've been working on the house, and I have yet to take pictures of our antique dining table/chairs that I bought I guess a month ago now... I haven't put it together yet though (attach table top to pedestal feet), since I was waiting till we finish painting. BUT I will have a post with updated house pictures soon - we've painted the master bedroom, the office, and one wall in the kitchen so far...we have a long way to go, but all that was done in one weekend, so there is hope! I can't wait to be finished and I'm getting more excited about the house now that we have paint up and it looks like I could actually live there.
So be patient... I'm dealing with a sick child = no sleep for me (I think I slept from 4:30am-7 last night/morn?). Tonight's looking a little more hopeful - it's 11:30 and she hasn't woken up yet! YES! She had a high fever (103) over the weekend, so I felt really bad leaving her with my mom to work on the house. :( Now it's a cold, so I'm hoping I don't catch it! I really need this next weekend to get a lot done - I have a list a mile long of projects to complete at the house...so I'll try to post on my productivity (or lack thereof) soon!
P.S. I need advice on shutter/door colors...our house is a light green (sage) and has white trim - we just got a brown toned roof put on...I wanted a fun color for the shutters and the door, but am coming up with nothing that will look ok with the green - we have to live with it till we have money to paint the exterior. any ideas?? I'll try to post some close-up pics of the house exterior.
One more thing - I was doing a search for some address labels, since I'll need some new ones after the wedding, and found a website I now LOVE - if only I had the money! I never knew how much I loved address labels and paperweights until I found imoi. Please tell me I'm not the only one!
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment